Advertised since Oct 23, 2008
Speaks Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Seaside 2 to 3 bedroom villa with your own Private swimming pool less than 200 meters from the sea , 10 minute walk to local bar,restaurant and 1.4 kms to Peniscola and all amenities.
Sunny and South facing in its own walled courtyard garden with partial sea views from the bedrooms balcony... sea is so close you can hear the waves !
A home from home furnished and equipped to an excellent standard including ...
• Full Air condition / heater units
• 2 - 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen,quality electric appliances.
• Private single garage & space for extra parking
• gas BBQ & lots of seating areas in sun or shade.
• Beach parasols,chairs and a cool box for your trips away from the villa
• Pool Inflatables and beach toys are often available
• Baby cot , highchair , stair-gate ,car baby seat plus a toddler booster seat all available on request .
• HD flat screen T.V featuring a "new" Satellite package inc. SKY channels, large selection of English and European tv channels,radio channels ,plus video channel with 600+ films & updated monthly with the new release films !
• WIFI Internet, an excellent signal all house and even available poolside!
The Villa is on two levels accessed by a forecourt entrance and adjoining private garage .A private walled courtyard at the rear of the property and the bedrooms share a large south facing balcony .
- The front door enters the upper floor, a light and airy hallway with access to the bathroom and both bedrooms.
- The bedrooms are comfortably furnished , air conditioning/heater units, large fitted wardrobes & ample storage.
The Master bedroom has a large King size bed 180cms and
Second bedroom is flexible i.e 2 or 3 single beds or a double bed.
Each bedroom has large patio doors that lead out to a sunny balcony overlooking your pool & garden with "partial " sea views .
- The bathroom has a full size bath, power shower with screen, vanity unit,shaver point, w,c and sink. Plenty of towels and storage available
The decorative marble stairs lead Downstairs to the Large open plan Lounge,kitchen,diner
- The fully fitted and equipped kitchen has granite work surfaces and a full range of quality electric appliances and cooking utensils.
- The lounge has large comfortable sofas, dining table,Wifi, HD flat screen T.V,Dvd,aircon/heaters,large selection of books
** The third bedroom /2nd bathroom is accessed via the exterior terrace and has a large shower cubicle, w.c, vanity unit & storage plus large bunk beds .
- The Private Pool is 8m.x 4m with a shallow and deep end of 1.95m. - perfect for families and keen swimmers alike & available 365 days a year. As required the pool is heated to provide your chosen water temperature of 26 -30.c .....see reviews from our Autumn /winter guests !
A selection of books,plus a full information tourist pack & a guest book with years of comments ,reviews and very helpful hints and tips to enjoy your holiday.
**Free welcome pack of water,milk,tea ,coffee,wine / beers and some store cupboard essentials **
A leisurely 5 minute stroll down the hill will take you to the sea and scenic coves and then on to the start of the stunning Serra Irta natural park. In the opposite direction is Peniscola "The City in the Sea" it is 1.4 km away with its choice of award winning beaches,water sports, shops, many restaurants, fishing harbour, Old town and 14th Century castle .
The local brasserie/ restaurant at less than a 10 minute walk from your villa
PERFECT VILLA FOR SUMMER TO WINTER HOLIDAYS .....see our reviews from past guests
The main airports are...
Castellon 40 minutes
Barcelona 2 hrs.
They are served by all the major and budget airlines from all Europe.
If you do not want to hire a car there are good train and bus services
* We can arrange Airport transfer.A door to door service inc. a scenic tour of Peniscola and a supermarket stop,baby seat and a toddler seat provided on request.
Please enquire for our very competitive prices.
**A car is not necessary Easter then June to September when there is an hourly bus service or the walk to town is 1.4kms less than 15-20 minutes
Peniscola is known as the "City in the sea " is a traditional seaside town situated midway between Barcelona in the North and Valencia in the South .In the "Orange Blossom Coast" due to the abundance of citrus trees that fragrance the air each Spring
Monte pichells is a sought after tranquil area 1.4kms South of Peniscola overlooking the sea and leading to the natural park which is an unspoilt spectacular coastline popular for walkers , cyclists or swimming in the crystal clear sea.
The Monte pichells coves are less than a 5 minute walk ,great for fishing,sunbathing or snorkelling and the nearest restaurant , bar is less than a 10 minute walk away and is excellently reviewed on Tripadvisor
Peniscola has a large choice of bars,restaurants.shops and seasonal activities .
The Old town "The City in the Sea " is one of the most photographed in Spain due to the stunning 14th. century Castle & fortress set amongst the whitewash houses , churches, fabulous viewing cobbled pedestrian only streets are lined with traditional bars and restaurants,lots of music and unique shops to explore by day or night.
There is a working fishing fleet and it's great to visit the harbour late afternoon when it returns and watch them land their catch .You can buy some of the seafood from the small shop near the harbour gate.
In the town centre there are facilities to rent bicycles, quads,motorbikes , car hire,water sports.
We can hire bicycles for your arrival or take you to the hire shop for bikes of your choice and some "discount rates."
The tourist board information is located in the centre of Peniscola and the helpful staff will give you additional guidance to ensure you enjoy your stay .
Numerous fiestas and celebrations January to December so always a good reason to visit and join in .
Ideal Winter to Summer all year holiday location. The villa has aircon,heating and optional "heated swimming pool "
|Airport (Castellon de la Plana):||45 kilometers|
|From||To||1 week||2 weeks||night||Min. stay|
|24 Jun 2016||02 Sep 2016||€ 1,600£ 1,376$ 1,814||-||-||1 Week|
|02 Sep 2016||08 Oct 2016||€ 850£ 731$ 964||-||-||1 Week|
|08 Oct 2016||14 Oct 2016||€ 650£ 559$ 737||-||-||3 Nights|
|15 Oct 2016||20 Oct 2016||-||-||€ 90£ 77$ 102||3 Nights|
|21 Oct 2016||01 Nov 2016||€ 650£ 559$ 737||-||-||3 Nights|
|01 Nov 2016||22 Dec 2016||€ 450£ 387$ 510||€ 800£ 688$ 907||€ 80£ 69$ 91||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 2016||03 Jan 2017||€ 850£ 731$ 964||€ 1,600£ 1,376$ 1,814||-||1 Week|
|03 Jan 2017||01 Mar 2017||€ 450£ 387$ 510||€ 800£ 688$ 907||€ 80£ 69$ 91||4 Nights|
|01 Mar 2017||01 Apr 2017||€ 550£ 473$ 624||-||-||1 Week|
|01 Apr 2017||29 Apr 2017||€ 650£ 559$ 737||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Apr 2017||27 May 2017||€ 850£ 731$ 964||-||-||1 Week|
|27 May 2017||24 Jun 2017||€ 1,250£ 1,075$ 1,417||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Jun 2017||02 Sep 2017||€ 1,600£ 1,376$ 1,814||-||-||1 Week|
|02 Sep 2017||08 Oct 2017||€ 850£ 731$ 964||-||-||1 Week|
|08 Oct 2017||01 Nov 2017||€ 650£ 559$ 737||-||-||3 Nights|
|01 Nov 2017||22 Dec 2017||€ 450£ 387$ 510||€ 800£ 688$ 907||€ 80£ 69$ 91||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 2017||03 Jan 2018||€ 850£ 731$ 964||€ 1,600£ 1,376$ 1,814||-||1 Week|
|03 Jan 2018||01 Mar 2018||€ 450£ 387$ 510||€ 800£ 688$ 907||€ 80£ 69$ 91||4 Nights|
|Reservation fee:||10 %|
|Pay balance 4 weeks before arrival|
|Refundable security deposit:||€ 200.00£ 171.98$ 226.78|
|Final cleaning:||€ 60.00£ 51.59$ 68.03|
|Linen and towels:||Included in the price|
|Cot:||Included in the price|
|High chair:||Included in the price|
|Electricity:||Included in the price|
|Water:||Included in the price|
|Wi-Fi:||Included in the price|
|Payment methods accepted:||Paypal, Bank transfer, Cash on arrival|
|Notes:||- Prices are for 1- 4 people.|
For 5 people & 6 people ,small cash extra fee but no charge if infant under 2 yrs /free cot & highchair ,discuss on enquiry
- Swimming Pool operates all year & the pool heated in the cooler months is "optional" .
To swim in your own pool with the water at your choice of temp.25.c - 30.c during the cooler months is perfect
*** Electric allowance included per week is 20€ then charged at normal rate p/unit
We live in Peniscola and meet you on arrival and departure and if required during your stay.
PERFECT VILLA FOR SUMMER TO WINTER
Longer stays considered (1 - 6 months)