4 Bedrooms holiday villa rental in Sitges
With modern design & decoration, this house is spacious and unique with large bright open plan spaces.
This villa is an architectural modern masterpiece situated with views over the hills near Sitges. It is large and spacious with approx 280 m2 of living space distributed over 3 floors.
The main floor of this villa is amazingly bright and airy with roof to floor glass walls, all open plan. There is a modern designed staircase with an open view corridor traversing the width of the house.
On the main floor you will find a large living space with a fire place, open plan design kitchen with large dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons. There are 2 indoor living areas in this house; one which connects directly with the large decked pool and outdoor chill out area.
The top floor of the villa has 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, one is a Master Ensuite with walk in wardrobes, dressing area and large bathroom. This bedroom is set to one side of the house and connects with the modern open glass corridor to the other side of the house with 2 more large bedrooms and a shared Bathroom.
The bottom floor is an open plan space which is converted to two comfortable and large double bedrooms with shared shower bathroom - this space is a big hit with kids and for larger groups.
Villa Can Suria has a large swimming pool with a spacious wooden deck with sun loungers. This is villa that never disappoints and has absolutely everything you could possible wish for to make your holiday that little bit special.
The villa is located in a quiet neighbourhood about a 15 minute drive from Sitges and offers what can only be described as a perfect retreat.
Main Floor (with Air-conditioning)
Open plan living room, modern fully equipped kitchen with open plan dining room. 1 WC
Bedroom 1: Large Master Ensuite with walk-in Wardrobe
Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom
Bedroom 3: Twin Room
Bedroom 4: Double Bedroom
Bedroom 5: Double Bedroom (separated with sliding doors)
There is a large pool for private use of guests. There is a spacious terrace both for dining and chilling and great views over Can Suria
Cot & High Chair available on request
|Airport (Barcelona):||40 kilometers|
|Period||From||To||1 week||night||Min. stay|
|Mid Season||11 Apr 2015||30 May 2015||€ 1,450£ 1,038$ 1,569||€ 400£ 286$ 433||3 Nights|
|High Season||30 May 2015||27 Jun 2015||€ 1,950£ 1,396$ 2,111||-||1 Week|
|High Season||27 Jun 2015||04 Jul 2015||€ 2,450£ 1,754$ 2,652||-||1 Week|
|Summer||04 Jul 2015||22 Aug 2015||€ 3,450£ 2,470$ 3,734||-||1 Week|
|High Season||22 Aug 2015||29 Aug 2015||€ 2,450£ 1,754$ 2,652||-||1 Week|
|High Season||29 Aug 2015||26 Sep 2015||€ 1,950£ 1,396$ 2,111||€ 450£ 322$ 487||3 Nights|
|Mid Season||26 Sep 2015||24 Oct 2015||€ 1,450£ 1,038$ 1,569||€ 400£ 286$ 433||3 Nights|
|Low Season||24 Oct 2015||19 Dec 2015||€ 1,250£ 895$ 1,353||€ 300£ 215$ 325||3 Nights|
|Christmas||19 Dec 2015||02 Jan 2016||€ 1,450£ 1,038$ 1,569||€ 450£ 322$ 487||3 Nights|
|Reservation fee:||30 %|
|Pay balance 6 weeks before arrival|
|Refundable security deposit:||€ 700.00£ 501.13$ 757.68|
|Final cleaning:||€ 150.00£ 107.39$ 162.36|
|Linen pack:||Included in the price|
|Cot:||Included in the price|
|High chair:||Included in the price|
|Electricity:||Included in the price|
|Water:||Included in the price|
|Wi-Fi:||Included in the price|
|Payment methods accepted:||Credit or debit card, Paypal, Bank transfer, Cash on arrival|
|Notes||For extended or shorter stays please contact owner.
A non refundable booking deposit of 30% is required to secure reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid 6 weeks in advance of arrival date. Payments accepted through bank transfer. A safety (damages) deposit of €700 and a cleaning fee of €150 is to be paid in cash or by bank transfer prior to arrival.
In winter time when heating is used there is a charge of €100 per week as heating charges.
The damages deposit will be returned within 48 hours upon departure if everything in order.
CHECK INS – Check in is normally after 4pm, where possible we will endeavour to accommodate arrival times but in high season this may not be possible.
Check in is at our office on Calle Jardi 16, Sitges 08870.
All guests are required to register with a passport or National ID card and the register may be inspected by the local police from time to time.
Late check ins from 8pm – 12pm or on Sundays anytime will incur a charge of €40 per villa.
A check in after midnight any day will incur a charge of €75 per villa.
Our office hours are
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (High Season)
Sundays/ Public Holidays : CLOSED
Check out is before 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Check out requirements apply to all villas and are available at the villa and upon check in. Failure to adhere to these check out undertakings will result in additional charges being levied.