Outside view of apartment
Outside view of apartment
Lounge with stairs to bedroom/bathroom
Lounge with stairs to bedroom/bathroom
Bathroom with WC, wash basin and half bath
Bathroom with WC, wash basin and half bath
Kitchen
Kitchen
Woodburner and TV unit in lounge
Woodburner and TV unit in lounge
Bedroom
Bedroom
View of surrounding countryside
View of surrounding countryside
No comment needed.  Stunning sunset!
No comment needed. Stunning sunset!
A local walk
A local walk
Spring in Andalucia
Spring in Andalucia
A stunning walk with mountain views
A stunning walk with mountain views

Quick overview

  • 1 bedroom
  • sleeps 3
  • 1 bathroom
  • 50 m² living area
  • 10 m² terrace
  • Shared pool
  • Wi-Fi
  • Garden
  • Terrace
  • Terrace furniture
  • Air conditioning
  • Heating
From
200£ 141$ 219
Per week
Detailed price
+34 952119049
+34 616738307

Description (written by the owner)

Rustic one bedroom annex in the beautiful Andalucian countryside whilst only 10 minutes drive from the beach.

Just a 10 minute drive inland from the coast takes you to the real Spain that most people miss on a Costa holiday. This lovely, rustic annex offers the best of both worlds; set in beautiful Spanish countryside whilst only 10 minutes drive from the seaside village of La Cala de Mijas and 20 minutes from the popular resort of Fuengirola.

Stroll through the avocado groves to the local bar or hike around the hills and valleys paddling in cool streams and picnicking surrounded by breathtaking scenery, this property offers something really different.

Set in the grounds of a private rural home, the owners are on hand to offer local knowledge and advice which makes you feel immediately at home. They can direct you to local golf courses, horse riding, restaurants, marinas and beaches to suit your individual tastes. They can also help you plan your visits further afield to the lakes, mountains, villages and cities of Andalucía. In season even a ski resort is an option for a day trip (Sierra Nevada 2 hours).

The annex is on two levels; the front door leads into cosy lounge with wood burner and small kitchen. Upstairs is a large bedroom and small en-suite with toilet, sink and half bath.

Breakfast on the private terrace enjoying the views, you can also take a dip in the family pool (above ground) or relax in the gardens of the main house which includes a stunning viewpoint overlooking the valley and hills, a perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine and tapas.

Facilities

General:

linen provided, maid service, towels provided

Outside:

shared pool, garden, terrace, terrace furniture, barbecue, parking

Inside:

Wi-Fi, air conditioning, heating, fireplace, dvd player, tv, ceiling fan, iron, ironing board, cot

Kitchen:

freezer, fridge, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster

Bathroom:

bath tub, hair dryer

Beds:

1 double bed, 1 single bed

Views

Mountain views

Suitable for

pets not allowed, no smoking inside, car essential

Notes

Plenty of roadside parking. Apartment 150 metres (2 minute) walk along lovely rural country track.

Nearest supermarket 6 minute drive.

Nearest village for shops, restaurants 10 minute drive

Small local pub/restaurant 20 minute walk/2 minute drive.

Outdoor market 2 days a week in La Cala de Mijas: 10 minute drive

Cycling, walking, hiking, golf, tennis, horseriding, watersports all nearby. We are happy to help with reservations for golf, etc.

Ski resort 2 hours drive away. Season from December-April (dependent on snowfall).

The area

Distances

Airport: 30 kilometers
Beach: 12 kilometers
Golf: 6 kilometers
Shops: 12 kilometers

Local leisure

shopping centre, small shops, restaurants, pubs, café, internet café, cinema, zoo, water park, church, park, market

Local activities

cycling, fishing, golf, horse riding, hiking, tennis, walking, water skiing

Prices

From To 1 week 2 weeks Min. stay
01 Jul 2015 31 Aug 2015 300£ 211$ 329 590£ 415$ 646 1 Week
01 Sep 2015 31 Oct 2015 250£ 176$ 274 500£ 351$ 548 1 Week
01 Nov 2015 20 Dec 2015 200£ 141$ 219 400£ 281$ 438 1 Week
21 Dec 2015 03 Jan 2016 300£ 211$ 329 - 1 Week
04 Jan 2016 30 Mar 2016 200£ 141$ 219 400£ 281$ 438 1 Week
30 Mar 2016 06 Apr 2016 280£ 197$ 307 560£ 394$ 613 1 Week
07 Apr 2016 30 Apr 2016 200£ 141$ 219 400£ 281$ 438 1 Week
01 May 2016 30 Jun 2016 250£ 176$ 274 500£ 351$ 548 1 Week
01 Jul 2016 31 Aug 2016 300£ 211$ 329 590£ 415$ 646 1 Week
01 Sep 2016 31 Oct 2016 250£ 176$ 274 500£ 351$ 548 1 Week
01 Nov 2016 20 Dec 2016 200£ 141$ 219 400£ 281$ 438 1 Week
21 Dec 2016 03 Jan 2017 300£ 211$ 329 - 1 Week
04 Jan 2017 30 Mar 2017 200£ 141$ 219 400£ 281$ 438 1 Week
Unless otherwise stated, payment is charged in: €
Reservation fee:30 %
Pay balance 4 weeks before arrival
Final cleaning:Included in the price
Payment methods accepted:Bank transfer
Notes:* Excluding Christmas and Easter. See separate prices.
Payment method: 30% due on reservation, the remaining 70% at least one month before to arrival date.
Check in after 2pm on arrival date. Apartment to be vacated by 12noon on departure day. (This can be flexible, subject to time of next arrivals.)
For stays of 14 days, the apartment will be cleaned and clean linen supplied after the first week at no extra charge.
Reservation fee:
30 %
Pay balance 4 weeks before arrival
Final cleaning:
Included in the price
Payment methods accepted:
Bank transfer
Before paying, call the owner to confirm payment details
Notes:
* Excluding Christmas and Easter. See separate prices.
Payment method: 30% due on reservation, the remaining 70% at least one month before to arrival date.
Check in after 2pm on arrival date. Apartment to be vacated by 12noon on departure day. (This can be flexible, subject to time of next arrivals.)
For stays of 14 days, the apartment will be cleaned and clean linen supplied after the first week at no extra charge.

Booking calendar

Change over day: Any day

Reviews for this apartment in Entrerrios

Average overall ratings - Based on 5 reviews.
Rating
Property
Owner
Area

Rating:
Property:
Owner:
Area:
Detailed ratings
Submitted by:
Jul 30, 2014
Property
Clean and neat on arrival
The advertised facilities were present and in working order
Quality vs. price
The property lived up to our expectations
Owner
Quick and proper communication
Rental agreement and payment
Service from arrival to departure
Area
Lived up to our expectations
We recommend this area
This review is in English This review is in English

Great holiday

Our hosts couldn't have been more helpful, we had everything we needed and the location was perfect.It was off the beaten track with picturesque views and a lovely 10 minute drive to the beach and the family focused resort of cala de Mijhas. I would definitely recommend the area and the accommodation to anyone if you are looking for a relaxing holiday
Owner comment
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Cancel
Report abuse You found this abusive

Rating:
Property:
Owner:
Area:
Detailed ratings
Submitted by:
Jun 21, 2012
Property
Clean and neat on arrival
The advertised facilities were present and in working order
Quality vs. price
The property lived up to our expectations
Owner
Quick and proper communication
Rental agreement and payment
Service from arrival to departure
Area
Lived up to our expectations
We recommend this area
This review is in English This review is in English

romantic sunsets

I would recommend this place for those who enjoy driving around in the mountains as well as lying on the beach. Car is a must here as the sea is a bit further away. This apartment is suitable for a couple, it has a beautiful view at the back garden. Perfect for romantic sunsets with a glass of wine.
Owner comment
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Cancel
Report abuse You found this abusive

Rating:
Property:
Owner:
Area:
Detailed ratings
Submitted by:
Jun 10, 2012
Property
Clean and neat on arrival
The advertised facilities were present and in working order
Quality vs. price
The property lived up to our expectations
Owner
Quick and proper communication
Rental agreement and payment
Service from arrival to departure
Area
Lived up to our expectations
We recommend this area
This review is in English This review is in English

A great stay in the community of Entrerrios

Our experience living in this apartment for 1 week is that it lives up to everything I read in the ad. The owners, Julie and Gavin, made us feel at home both when we arrived and throughout our stay. We enjoyed the beautiful surrounding views and the apartment decor. Using this apartment as our home base we were able to take day trips to many of the surrounding tourist attractions such as Gibraltar, Tarifa, Ronda, Mijas Pueblo, Malaga, Mijas Costa and many other costal towns. We would strongly recommend this apartment to anyone visiting the area.
Owner comment
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Cancel
Report abuse You found this abusive

Rating:
Property:
Owner:
Area:
Detailed ratings
Submitted by:
Jun 14, 2013
Property
Clean and neat on arrival
The advertised facilities were present and in working order
Quality vs. price
The property lived up to our expectations
Owner
Quick and proper communication
Rental agreement and payment
Service from arrival to departure
Area
Lived up to our expectations
We recommend this area
This review is in Danish This review is in Danish

Owner comment
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Cancel
Report abuse You found this abusive

Rating:
Property:
Owner:
Area:
Detailed ratings
Submitted by:
Jun 11, 2012
Property
Clean and neat on arrival
The advertised facilities were present and in working order
Quality vs. price
The property lived up to our expectations
Owner
Quick and proper communication
Rental agreement and payment
Service from arrival to departure
Area
Lived up to our expectations
We recommend this area
This review is in Danish This review is in Danish

Owner comment
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Cancel
Report abuse You found this abusive