Advertised since Aug 14, 2009
Speaks English, French, Spanish
Rooms in the Apartment
• 3 double rooms: One room with a double bed (suite) // two rooms with two single beds.
• Living room with a sofa-bed (160 × 200 cm), table and chairs.
• 2 bathrooms with a shower.
• Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, oven, kettle, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and all necessary cooking utensils (including: dishes, tableware, glasses, pots, etc.).
• Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Free wireless Internet and international satellite television.
• DVD and CD player.
• Towels and bed sheets.
• Baby crib available free of charge (upon request).
• Water and electricity are included in the price of the apartment rental.
• Parking is available next to the apartment for about 15 € per day (check availability).
• In this apartment groups of young people under the age of 25 are not .
Located in downtown Barcelona this apartment is situated in the EIXAMPLE neighborhood, just a 10-minute walk from the famous church of the SAGRADA FAMILIA, the modernist masterpiece by Gaudi and the most visited monument in Barcelona, and close to the HOSPITAL SANT PAU, a complex of modernist buildings. Both monuments were declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites. At the church of the Sagrada Familia you will find the TOURIST BUS stop, which will take you to see the major tourist attractions of the city. It is a safe and bustling area with restaurants, café terraces and small shops. At night it becomes a pleasant family neighborhood perfect for taking time to relax.
The public transportation in the area is excellent with numerous bus stops and 2 metro lines. The metro line nº5 (Station “Sant Pau I Dos de Maig”) is only a 2-minute walk away. You can reach the Passeig de Gracia (one of the main shopping streets that leads to downtown) in just 10 minutes. On the metro line nº2 (Station “Encants”), only a 5-minute walk away, you can go directly to Plaza Catalunya (main square in downtown Barcelona) and the Ramblas (main street downtown in the Gothic Quarter) in 12-15 minutes. These excellent public transportation options, that are easily accessible from the apartment, allow you to reach the main points of interest of the city of Barcelona in just a few minutes.
|From||To||1 week||2 weeks||night||Min. stay|
|27 Feb 2016||02 Nov 2016||€ 875£ 707$ 968||€ 1,750£ 1,413$ 1,937||€ 125£ 101$ 138||3 Nights|
|Rates are based on 2 guests; add € 15.00£ 12.11$ 16.60 per night, per additional guest.|
|Reservation fee:||25 %|
|Pay balance on arrival|
|Refundable security deposit:||-|
|Final cleaning:||Included in the price|
|Linen and towels:||Included in the price|
|Cot:||Included in the price|
|High chair:||Not available|
|Electricity:||Included in the price|
|Water:||Included in the price|
|Wi-Fi:||Included in the price|
|Payment methods accepted:||Credit or debit card, Bank transfer, Cash on arrival|
|Notes:||Our prices start at €80/night (plus 10% Vat) for two people in low season and €125/night (plus 10% tax) in high season for 2 people.There is €15 for each additional person. Those prices includes the Bedsheets, the Towels, & the Final also do not charge any additional cost for a late arrival.
Some extra cost apply for dates like easter, christmas and new year and also popular ferias.