Advertised since Feb 4, 2005
Speaks English, Spanish
This lovely villa offers privacy in a beautiful location. One of the most attractive enchantments of the villa are the large enclosed gardens that keeps the living area away from the surroundings. There's a large lawned area around the house, with palms beside the pool. And also, some fruit trees like oranges, lemons, figs, almonds, along the finca (a plot of about 12.000 qm)
The villa has been beautifully restored and is in excellent condition. You will notice immediately very large terrace areas to the front and sides of the villa. The villa has its own parking, too.
The lounge - dinning room is spacious and well appointed with soft furnishings around an old-fashioned chimney.
There is an elegant and large fitted kitchen. You will also find an utility room and a barbecue area beside the pool.
The villa has three bedrooms (one double and two twins), and two bathrooms. Air conditioning (cool and warm) in bedrooms, kitchen and dinning room.
Pollença is an old Spanish town situated six kilometres inland from Puerto Pollensa. Here you will find a maze of narrow streets and open plazas with many shops, local restaurants and pavement cafes. The centre is the town square, which is overlooked by a magnificent church. The market is held every Sunday and is one of the best on the island. On the outskirts of town there is a large supermarket, where you will find a wide selection of groceries.
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Single storey
- Spacious lounge/dining room with satellite TV.
- DVD player with MP3 and CD
- Fitted kitchen with hob/oven.
- Microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Utility room with washing machine
- 3 Bedrooms: One double and two twin
- Single Beds:4; Double Beds:1
- Baby bed can be reserved with no additional money
- 1 bathroom and 1 shower.
- Air conditioning: cool and warm
- Free safe Pool, 8m x 4m, shallow end 1.1m.
- Sun terraces.
- Large lawned gardens with palms and flowering. Fruit trees.
- Living space 140 qm
- Swimming Pool: Private
- Beach Access: 5/10 minute drive.
- BathTowels: Yes
- Smoking: Allowed
The Villa cost is the total for your entire selected party and includes the following costs:
- Bath Towels and bed linen.
- Gas and electricity.
- Maid service, pool and garden maintenance.
Pollença offers you a lot of funny activities:
- Water sports.
- Horse riding.
- Riding bike: short and large distances.
- Glass bottom boats.
- Shops and traditional market.
- Golf (9 hole course in Pollença/18 hole course in Alcudia)
- Cafes and restarurants.
- Quiet walking areas.
|Airport (Majorca):||53 kilometers|
|From||To||1 week||2 weeks||Min. stay|
|17 Sep 2016||01 Oct 2016||€ 1,000£ 864$ 1,121||€ 1,850£ 1,599$ 2,075||5 Nights|
|01 Oct 2016||29 Oct 2016||€ 600£ 519$ 673||€ 1,100£ 951$ 1,234||5 Nights|
|29 Oct 2016||17 Dec 2016||€ 600£ 519$ 673||€ 1,100£ 951$ 1,234||5 Nights|
|Refundable security deposit:||-|
|Final cleaning:||Included in the price|
|Linen and towels:||Included in the price|
|Cot:||Included in the price|
|High chair:||Included in the price|
|Electricity:||Included in the price|
|Water:||Included in the price|
|Wi-Fi:||Included in the price|
|Notes:||A non refundable deposit of 30% of the total amount is required when booking.
Balance can be paid on arrival date.